Modeling help wanted

Started by
22 comments, last by Spiderjink1 22 years, 7 months ago
"Attention" I''am the co-owner and Lead Designer of a Company called Cyanide Studios. We are curently working on a video game project and need experinced modelers. If you can model objects or characters good please contact me at spiderjink@hotmail.com with information on your skills or a resume. Thank you.
Advertisement
1: You are not the co-owner of Cyanide Studios
2: You are not the Lead Designer of Cyanide Studios, You are the Lead Designer of your game

Just thought I''d let you know (in case you forgot)

Mitch Rockidge
Owner/Founder of Cyanide Studios
whats going on here?
i think cyanide studios is having a little problems with internal mutiny! by the way, does cyanide studios have any assets? if not then the only thing either of you guys own are just an idea in your head.

he did getcha with point number 2 however...
Teeh heee... =)

In any case using a hotmail email... sound like a spammers rather a serious company (company?)

-eng3d.softhome.net-
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
they are a real game company. They realesed a bike game in grance
Sorry about the confusion here. Cirius (Mitch Rockidge). Is someone I dont even know. He has been trying to take over the company ever since I turned down his offer to help him. Sorry for the miss up.
I''m trying to take over the company? Now that is some of the greatest crap I''ve heard in my life! Dosent really matter to me anyways... We changed our name to Ethereal Chaos, you can have Cyanide Studios and get busted by them developers in France. I mean how can you be so incompetent to flat out lie? I''m the one with my name as Owner/Founder on the websites, I''m the one who has signed the contracts, I''m the one who got the PR guy to goto that confrence for the engine (With the help of Chris)... Ben Jensen (kinmii@hotmail.com) is the co-owner of CS (Now Ethereal Chaos)... You tell me through e-mail that people are making fun of us and its all my fault? I dont think its my fault when I''m just laying the facts down. I know why you said your the co-owner and so on but to actually flat out blame this all on me? I dont think I''m the incompetent one.

Mitch Rockidge
Owner/Founder of Ethereal Chaos
Also the reason I came on here and told everyone that you were not the co-owner was because anything you do (Legally or Ilegally) will be held against the company itself... If you sign a contract with a developer or someone that is skeptical about joining the team and you say you are the co-owner that would be considered fraudlent information which could get you in a whole heap of trouble! Your my friend, so I dont want you to get in trouble and more so I dont want to get sued. ALSO there is something I want to say - There is a French Game Developer that I had just recently found out about who goes by the name Cyanide Studios and that is why we have had the recent name change to Ethereal Chaos...

Nick,
I wish you luck on any further endowers you may embark on!

Mitch Rockidge,
Owner/Founder of Ethereal Chaos
Just to let you know i''am not stupid. I was going to direct the people to you if they wanted any deals done concerning the owner of the company. I was going to tell them that i was not the owner. Tell ya the truth sevral ppl have emailed me already about this posting replying for my help and i have told them i was just a lead designer. So before posting stuff you dont know about find out first!!!!!!. You as a company manager may not be the best for you, but like i said iam not part of your company anymore. I have joined a better company (and i thank you for your warning on the french developer). I just want to say for your new company or company name for in the future it is not wise to make these moves like you have done on gamedev (bringing your problems to the public viewing)

Thank you

Adm.- of "operations here and about"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement