Sign in to follow this  

Ok I'm New And also have a question :D

This topic is 2788 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

OK, Well my names Harry / GigaSushi. I've been making Game Maker games for about 2 years now but if i'm honest im a little bored of it because the games just dont get played by many people :( So i decided a few days to come up with a relitavely simple idea for a game. I made the game on Game Maker : http://host-a.net/GigaSushi/SpaceSphere.exe I was just wondering if making a simple game like this would be possible to make on Flash in the 30 day free trial :P I know the games not big and its not even that great. But i would like to have at least one game ON the internet :P Also, seiing how i have no experience. I'd love to work with someone as it would probably help me learn. P.S. Apologies for the slight advertising of the game Well yeah. Thanks for reading =] - GigaSushi

Hi!

First, since this thread is more about "try my game", you should have posted it in the "Your Announcements" section.

I just tried it (got a score of 350). It's fun but as you know relatively simple. It's a stay alive without getting touched for the longer you manage type of game. Problem with those is that at some point, it's simply luck if the meteor will spawn in your direction or not.

Game Maker is great for making gameplay prototype fast, but of course is really limited. Flash is in-between, can be used for prototyping before making a 3d game, or you can really make a real commercial one directly with it. It's been a while since I used it, and of course it needs some time and study to get good at it, but for a game like this one it's easily do-able in 30days.

This topic is 2788 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.