Sign in to follow this  
Moriquendi

My first finished project - your opinions

Moriquendi    100
Hey guys! I've just finished my first graphic game in OpenGL. I'm so excited! ;P The game is a simply tic-tac-toe, but I've added few invetions like a four size of play-field. Why I'm writing here is all about your opinions. As youu can imagine, it's quite important for me to improve myself in order to create better and better games :) What do you think about graphics? Did you find any bugs or things that you would change? I know it's just a simply game, but it's my first finished project and I want to know your opinions. Do I go on the correct way? Here it is. My game! http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=682305

karwosts    840
My first suggestion is that you find a better file host, this site looks really shady and I'm not giving out an email address or my phone number to spammers to download this file, I feel like I'm going to catch a virus any second.

wicked357    2424
First suggestion, if you want people to critique your game, you should use a file host that doesn't require you to either A. Pay or B. Complete a survey to download. I suggest using RapidShare or Megaupload.

EDIT** I was beat to the post... lol general consensus, find a better file host!