• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
tom_mai78101

Compatibilities with VS 2008 and VS 2010: There are some hidden problems.

This topic is 3031 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Try looking here in Google Codes. It's a link to Dolphin Emulator project homepage. I'm trying to compile the latest SVN from there, however, there are some slight issues with compatibilities of VS 2008 and VS 2010. Supposing that the full code of Dolphin are correct in every way, I can tell that there's something fishy about the two versions of Visual Studio. It's not about the code, rather it's about the Visual Studio versions. 1. Where can I look up (most, if not all) the differences between these two versions? 2. Will the differences mentioned above affect how game programming works (like in, codes created aren't compatible with older versions of IDEs, etc.)? Thanks in advance. Fully appreciated. :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!