Hack The Planet, Released now on the App Store!

Started by
3 comments, last by th2 13 years, 11 months ago
Hack season is coming on strong this year! Coming this May prepare for the ultimate foot bag experience with Hack The Planet for the iPhone, and iPod touch! Solely designed and developed by Aaron Mouland using Unity3D, with music from Trevor Kay. Hack The Planet is a tribute to my youth, I remember growing up and playing hack at school during recess, or just being bored and having a game of hack with my friends. With that I've taken all my experience from playing hack and have put that love for the game into Hack The Planet. View the trailer at:
For more information please visit: www.mobrosgames.com/hackplanet You can buy the game now here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hack-the-planet/id370856345?mt=8 [Edited by - Baloniman on May 12, 2010 11:31:36 AM]
Advertisement
What is "hack"? Not the computer game, I'm guessing?
You hear some noises in the distance.                        -----                       |....|                       |...|###############                       |...|#             #-----+-----                       |..%|##            #|.........|                  #    -----#             #|.[......%L       -+----  ##############             #|.........|       |....|   #                         #+@........|       |....+####                        ##-----------       |....|       |....+       ------ Level 1    Hp  15(15)   Ac 9    Str 16      Exp  1  
Hack The Planet is out now!

you can get it here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hack-the-planet/id370856345?mt=8

I have some promo codes available, if you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Aaron
www.mobrosgames.com
Quote:Original post by Hodgman
What is "hack"? Not the computer game, I'm guessing?You hear some noises in

I think it's referring to hacky-sack - a game where you kick around a small knitted ball that is filled with something like small plastic pellets, beans, gravel, etc.
The name is very misleading. Here in the UK we call it Keepy uppy or keep ups, not "hacking". Also the screenshots you posted for the iphone look awful I had no I idea what this game was about until I saw this trailer.

Sorry but I just wanted to give you my honest opnion.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement