• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
JoshPike

team score problem in UDK

This topic is 2948 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am part of a team making a mod for UDK. the basic idea is that you start out with 500 points and lose 100 every time you die (when you get to 0 you cant spawn) and when you make it to a volume you "deposit" your points into your team's points the problem is that while I found the variable(s) that control the scores for the player and teams I cant seam to change them in ways that are helpful. there is no way I can see to change them in kismit. and I cant seam to even make a kismet function myself to change the team score. all I need is a node that has two inputs, player score and team number, and then changes teams[teamnumber].score to add the player score to it. I tried using http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...t+unrealscript but I cant seam to make it link correctly. any ideas? or even any ideas on how to make a function in unrealscript trigger when a volume is hit, or even beter a kismet event to change team score?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!