Sign in to follow this  
sobeit

can somebody provide a matrix class?

can somebody provide a matrix class that can do assignment,addition,subtraction and especially multiplication with matrices. I'm a tyro and have been working on a experiment of numerical computation method which needs operation with matrices. in fact, I've written a matrix class before, but it always has a interrupt in my "=" overload function when my program excutes to the step like "A=B+C".It would be very kind of you to spare some time to read my class,and give some suggestions. I really need an example to help me undersand memory assignment and operation of pionters in c++. my e-mail:wanglinseven@gmail.com. thanks a lot!

Quote:
Original post by sobeit
can somebody provide a matrix class that can do assignment,addition,subtraction and especially multiplication with matrices.

I'm a tyro and have been working on a experiment of numerical computation method which needs operation with matrices. in fact, I've written a matrix class before, but it always has a interrupt in my "=" overload function when my program excutes to the step like "A=B+C".It would be very kind of you to spare some time to read my class,and give some suggestions.

I really need an example to help me undersand memory assignment and operation of pionters in c++. my e-mail:wanglinseven@gmail.com.

thanks a lot!
If you want to continue trying to get your current matrix class working, I'd suggest continuing that discussion in your other thread.

If you'd rather use a pre-existing matrix class, you're in luck, because there are quite a few matrix libraries available online.

Based on what you've posted here and in your other thread, it sounds to me like you're looking for a general linear algebra library more than a game math library. If that's the case, I'd recommend Googling/searching for 'c++ linear algebra library' - you should have no trouble finding something that meets your needs.