Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Programming N64 games

This topic is 5970 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, My son would like to learn about programming N64 games. Is their a part of this site that talks about that? How about a link to another site or company. E-mail is fine too. Thanks.

heh ok scratch that =)... was going to say no... but got correted =)... haven't looked at that link yet.. but from my understanding there was a nondiscloser document you had to sign to get the info to create game for them... but maybe not =)

but something you might want to look into is Dreamcast development.. the dev kit is free... dreamcasts sell for about $100 if you don't have one... then you need a cable to connect them... you can buy the parts at radioshack for cheap... its not that hard to make... you might be able to buy one premade but I'm not shure... there is a fair amount of info on the net about dreamcast development... if you already know how to program( in c/c++) then dreamcast isn't going to be hard to learn...

Edited by - Great Milenko on August 14, 2001 4:22:09 AM