[feedback need] web game mmo project 60% complete [link/screen included]

Started by
10 comments, last by mind in a box 13 years, 9 months ago
Hello,
Im from country which have own version of gamedev forums but its not very active and i can't get there feedback of my game project.

Its about vampires fighting humans (side can be chosen by player). Traveling through world to get stronger (100 moves around per day) and fighting opposite faction.
Currently there are vampire cave (their start point), castle (human start point) and forest location with dirrent monster than wolf.

game screen:

game: START GAME
login/pass: test/test
login/pass: test5/test5
login/pass: test6/test6

I need some opinions about game, dont know if this is right forum but i dont found "present your project" forum.
I know game is not in english but there is not much to read actually yet ;].

ps
border around tiles are for debug purpose
vampires (default now in dev everyone is vamp) loose health when its day and vamp is on surface (every 30 minutes day/night changes)
Advertisement
ya thanks for opinnions -_- every gamedev is same i see
This is an english speaking forum, that is not a game the majority of us here can understand. If there is any language features in your game perhaps you would like to tell us how to reach them?
Quote:Original post by CodeCriminal
This is an english speaking forum, that is not a game the majority of us here can understand. If there is any language features in your game perhaps you would like to tell us how to reach them?

There is not :P, but u dont need understand much:
Poziom = Level
Exp = Experience
Ruchy = Moves
Ulecz = Heal
Koniec nocy za = End of night in XX (time)
Koniec dnia za = End of day in XX (time)

When you moving and monster will attack there is info "You were attacked by -monster name-, You gain X xp and lost X hp"

Thats all :P on main page just enter test/test as character to log in.
variation!!!!

or this:

[Edited by - update10 on July 4, 2010 10:15:22 PM]
Well, if it is any consolation, your screenshots look excellent to me =)
Yeah, seconding the screen shots looking quite nice. I'd remove/Lighten the gridlines though.

And you obviously speak english reasonably well... You should consider adding a language flag (At least between english and polish(?)) so you can get more feedback here and elsewhere.

Good work so far!
Not really relating to gameplay but.

I recommend you get custom sprites made, using Enterbrain's stuff for anything other than RPGmaker projects is illegal.
Just realized this now...

Why do you have the black grid lines? The tiles are supposed to... tile.
I quote from update10's first post:
Quote:
ps
border around tiles are for debug purpose

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement