• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DragonicZero

Accidental post please delete (Sorry)

This topic is 3084 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This post came out accidentally blank and now I can't delete it, maybe its a bug with the forums or something I can only post blank messages and then edit them. Sorry! wasn't my fault.

Edit. It seems to be an issue with the source tags.

testing code tags 

testing source tags

Well, it seems that they are working now after editing the post a few times, so I will try posting a new thread to check if the problem has been resolved. The weirdest thing was that when I posted using source tags I couldn't browse the forums even in a new tab until I deleted my cookies...

*Edit again*: Hahahaha. Wohooo!!! I finally was able to post my Issue on a new thread. Moderators, there seems to be a bug or something using source tags maybe I put something I shouldn't have inside of them. Dunno, but for now I consider source tags EVIL! Please delete this post, sorry for the inconvenience.

[Edited by - DragonicZero on July 10, 2010 9:27:04 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!