• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jangalomph

Custom grenade in Half life 2 - Source engine

This topic is 2900 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings,

I am a new comer here, lead here by a fellow coder that i know. The general forum I'm around can't seem to help. If this is in the wrong section.. please let me know.. Other wise, here is what i have to say.

I can't get my grenade to even spawn by impulse 101 like it used to.. "before i lost my code" And.. when I say "give weapon_apv" - In console.. it comes up, but its red.. and unselectable, as if it has no ammo!? I have a new ammo def type, and all i did was take grenade_frag.cpp, grenade_frag.h and weapon_frag rename them to weapon_apv, grenade_apv etc.. and then every thing that said CGrenadeFrag: or.. Frag"whatever" was changed to Apv.. all of it. I also have a weapon_apv.txt file for it coded correctly AND the apv weapon is in the hl2 stubbs file. Every thing is is just like a normal weapon would be, but it doesn't work.. how surprising.

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/jangalomph/Sabotage/gibtest0001.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!