Need help on equations for my game.

Started by
3 comments, last by jpetrie 13 years, 9 months ago
Is anyone good at math? I need to pm you a few problems that I don't wanna post here. I need you to be able to actually do it and not google anything. It's "easy" math for those who have the natural ability.

They hated on Jeezus, so you think I give a f***?!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Fl4sh
Is anyone good at math? I need to pm you a few problems that I don't wanna post here. I need you to be able to actually do it and not google anything. It's "easy" math for those who have the natural ability.

Yes, a lot of people here are good at Math. Why don't you just post the problems here? And what's with this bizarre constraint of not being able to use web search?

There is no "natural ability".

Sorry to say that, but it's just a good and widely used excuse for being lazy to learn maths. You don't need to be genius, you don't even have to be bright to able do to game maths. Sure, fluid dynamics maths is tough, but games maths isn't.
linear algebra: nothing but some additions and multiplications. Sure, you have to sit on your ass and learn it.
I sent it to you guys. I will give + rating if you can finish it, it's pretty easy. ;o
They hated on Jeezus, so you think I give a f***?!
Homework, closed.

In the future please use the "flag this post" button rather than posting in-thread accusations and/or request for moderator support.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement