• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
sjoa

ConzillScript

This topic is 3071 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Hi,

I downloaded your "thing", just don't know how to name it, and I just wanted to say that it's looking great. Just one thought, don't make the ~ open the console, Valve did that and then they had problems with every single non-american keyboard (as the one I have) so they had to make all this crazy changes to let the rest of the world open the console :)

'Push', 'call' and 'jmp' in a scripting language? Ok, I may be the strange one here but I wouldn't want to script a game like this! :)

Out of curiosity: why not python? High-level, well-documented, well-supported and a joy to work with. Alternatively, you could use any other well-known scripting language (LUA, AngelScript) or even embed the Mono runtime and use whichever .Net language you prefer!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!