• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Mafioso

Art tools for PC (touchpads and other)

This topic is 2952 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, where I can find tools for drawing in PC such as touchpads or other? Can someone write their correct titles? Or link to them, thanks [smile]

Advertisement
They're just called tablets. Wacom, which was linked to, is THE standard. I bought an Intous2 6x8 in college about 5-6 years ago and the thing still works beautifully.

What else would you need?

I don't understand what you are wanting to do. Wacom tablets are pretty much it, because well... there's no other way to really draw on a computer without one :p

There are also those touch-pad, sensible monitors, commonly called Tablet Monitors.
They differ from tablets in the fact that you directly paint where you click, instead of a "relative" area.

Wacom and Samsung have them, among other companies.

[Edited by - Kryzon on July 21, 2010 12:15:49 PM]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!