Art tools for PC (touchpads and other)

Started by
8 comments, last by Mafioso 13 years, 9 months ago
Hi, where I can find tools for drawing in PC such as touchpads or other? Can someone write their correct titles? Or link to them, thanks [smile]
Advertisement
You mean like Wacom tablets?
Or the software to couple them with?

Hazard Pay :: FPS/RTS in SharpDX (gathering dust, retained for... historical purposes)
DeviantArt :: Because right-brain needs love too (also pretty neglected these days)

Wacom is what I looking for [smile] if somone have more please link
How this equipment is called?
They're just called tablets. Wacom, which was linked to, is THE standard. I bought an Intous2 6x8 in college about 5-6 years ago and the thing still works beautifully.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Is there are more tools for drawing?
What else would you need?

I don't understand what you are wanting to do. Wacom tablets are pretty much it, because well... there's no other way to really draw on a computer without one :p
As for actual software, Corel Painter or ArtRage work well with a tablet to give a more natural drawing method compared to the photo editing software that exists out there.
There are also those touch-pad, sensible monitors, commonly called Tablet Monitors.
They differ from tablets in the fact that you directly paint where you click, instead of a "relative" area.

Wacom and Samsung have them, among other companies.

[Edited by - Kryzon on July 21, 2010 12:15:49 PM]
What will be the best for drawing? Easy to draw with wacom bamboo pen?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement