• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
keljnr

Game Interface Design... where to start?!

This topic is 2985 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there.
I have searched the web for some information on Game Interface Design and couldn't really find much on it.

I would like to learn some more on this, can anybody give me a clue where to start?

What programs to use? Do I need to learn a certain programming? Really basic starter information is needed.

Any book or link recommendations will be great!

===============================================>

Im currently a student at a games modeling course in UK. Before going to Univesity I did website design.. so I have a bit of a background with MAYA and website interfaces...

===============================================>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks, Kelvin.

Advertisement
Quote:
Game Interface Design ... couldn't really find much on it

If none of the 33,400,000 hits on Google provide you with what you're looking for, you might try this link. That page is specifically setup to help beginners with just the questions you've asked.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!