• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Dany

Online Battles release

This topic is 2778 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

We did it :). I wrote about the project a while ago here and now we are releasing the first version of the client. If you want to try it out, you can download it from here, or from the "download client" section of our website. I hope you enjoy it!!! The game focus is mainly on playing with others, so don't feel disappointed, when you try the single player arena. She is there for training and some gold looting. See you on the battlefield :).

Advertisement
Just gave it a shot and had a short match with someone. Congratulation. This looks very promising: Complex battle/RPG system and nice 2D animations.

You really should put some pictures here to get more attention [smile]

Thank you very much for the kind words :). We really appreciate it! I think the link to our website is enough. Everybody who is curious how the game look and how it plays can tribute one click on the link i think :))). Again thank you for the positive feedback!!

I just entered the indiepub developer contest. So if you tried und liked the game please rate it and maybe write some comments :) We would really appreciate it! Bye!

Quote:
Original post by Dany
I think the link to our website is enough.
Adding some screenshots or links to screenshots to your post should be easy enough - why not do it? There are a lot of projects here and elsewhere online vying for attention, so anything you can do to stand out will probably be to your benefit.

Hi again! I want to post a small update. We entered the indiepub game contest. So if you tried the game, liked it and want, that we develop the idea further, please support us. We will be very thankful!! Thanks!

P.s. Any feedback at all is also helpful!

Hi, recently my friend told me of this game.
I gave it a shot and I absolutely liked it! The game is very enjoyable, beautiful and charming!

I started making an Archer class character, and already he has 30 levels. But I'd like to see what's the gameplay through the eyes of the Melee Fighter too. So I have a question, is there restriction for playing with more than one characters from the same player?

PS: I'm from Bulgaria, and I'd like to thank the developers in our language - ????????? ??, ??????, ?? ??? ??????? ???? ????????? ????! ?? ???? ????? ?? ???????? :-).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!