• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kaminator

Ned some help

This topic is 3034 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have alwayes wontedo be a game Developer , make lvls and placec and discoevry fantasy placec. But idont now a shit about game making ! :(

So i need you guys beginner help !
What kinda program do i relly need and what need i to learn !

Pleas help

Advertisement
I recommend using a browser such as Firefox or Chrome. If you use the built in spell checking that comes with these browsers, you can probably make yourself a lot more understandable. Avoiding abbreviations like "lvl" and making sure you hit the space bar ("I don't") will help too.

You have two main possible routes: Download a game maker or learn a programming language such as C#, Python, or Action Script. Information on all of these can be found using Google.

not only does his spelling need help, but I'm sure anyone can think of a better word than "shit" come on now, here is one, I don't "know"(that is the correct spelling) jack about.....

need grammar too.....!

The OP is from Norway so give him/her a break.

To the OP, are you looking to this as a hobby or professionally?

Quote:
Original post by tscott203
not only does his spelling need help, but I'm sure anyone can think of a better word than "shit" come on now, here is one, I don't "know"(that is the correct spelling) jack about.....

need grammar too.....!

Does this look familiar?

Quote:
Original post by tscott203
laughs, your right it is #include <cstdio>
however it didn't help any
and it dose, though i should just put the hole code.....

And yaustar just beat me to it, but check the country of origin first...if someone from Denver (ouch, I live here too) can't spell English words correctly, a Norwegian should get a free pass...

Kaminator: there are some great links in the FAQ linked at the top of the forums ("View Forum FAQ") the first of which should answer your question directly.

Quote:
Original post by BCullis
And yaustar just beat me to it, but check the country of origin first...if someone from Denver (ouch, I live here too) can't spell English words correctly, a Norwegian should get a free pass...

...well, if the native speakers were also given a free pass anyways [lol]

I'm sure you could find in my posting history a few examples of people who did not receive the free pass for better english than this. Not found in said posting history are the countless I've outright ignored for the same. These include native speakers (such as tscott203), and non-natives who, while understandably having some difficulty, less understandably don't seem to be trying or having any intention to try.

This is the free pass -- at least from me. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, and offering some suggestions as to how to make things easier. Because right now? It's right on the borderline -- any worse and I'd have to create a corrected version of the posting just to understand it. Which I've done before, and reposted for the benefit of others as you could again find in said posting history, but it's no longer really a free pass at that point [lol]

There is two way of be a game developer
1 Use game engine
2 Use Programming Languages (C++/C#/Java/AC)

Since you are Beginner I recommend Unity or Torque. But if you really wanted do professionally u need to choose Programming language and learn Basics.

Dude there is a little big difference between

Designing a game and coding one.

To design a good game you only need a pencil and some paper.
To code a good game you need knowledge and experience in programing.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!