• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Buckeye

Happy Birthday, Team Fortress!

This topic is 2953 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Apparently celebrated variously on August 23rd or 24th (for some reason it depends on the year*), it's Happy Birthday to Team Fortress!

I still have it installed and still play that old BSP driven classic with FoxBots.

*You suppose they didn't consider the lack of a leap day in 2000?

Advertisement
I loved team fortress classic for HL1. I was really hoping for more of that insanity with TF2 but alas... they really changed it up (for better or worse - i say worse but that's just me hehe).

Loved playing as medic and concussion grenade jumping from the water up to sniper roosts, and loved playing as demoman, spamming the heck out of everyone, pipe jumping, and laying detpacks in sniper roosts because they never seemed to hear it hehe.

Happy bday tf!

Yeah, TF2 was a bit of a disappointment for me, also.

Medics and conc-jumping is still my favorite "sport." Built a couple maps strictly for conc-jumping, just to screw with the bots! [smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!