• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GusHawk040

school project

This topic is 2859 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am a jr in highschool, we do a thing in my school called a senior project were the student is pared with an expert and a mentor for the subject of there choice. Even though our teacher is resorsfull i figured i would try to find someone that lived somewere close to presque isle county michigan that could act as an expert for my project if they had the free time. My topic is going to be game development thus i am looking on this fourm for help. I can understand if this is a little odd especialy sence i still have a year befor i actualy have to do this project but i would like to learn as much as i could befor hand because it will be alot to cover in one semester. If someone can help me thanks but if the request is to much i understand. If you can offer any help please contact me on my profile.
Thanks

Advertisement
i forgot to add that all the books i have read have been C++ and Directx so to anyone that could help if you new alot about that lanuage that would be nice but i will try to learn anything you have to offer

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!