Sign in to follow this  

SDL_ttf error

This topic is 2661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi their! I've been following Lazyfoo's awesome SDL tutorials.. And decided I also wanted to load in some fonts. However, after following the tutorials through, I got 4x LNK2019 errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: The Last Guardians - Beta, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> main.cpp
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TTF_Init referenced in function "bool __cdecl init(void)" (?init@@YA_NXZ)
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TTF_OpenFont referenced in function "bool __cdecl load_files(void)" (?load_files@@YA_NXZ)
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TTF_Quit referenced in function "void __cdecl deinit(void)" (?deinit@@YAXXZ)
1>main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TTF_CloseFont referenced in function "void __cdecl deinit(void)" (?deinit@@YAXXZ)
1>D:\VS Projects\C++\Program 1\The Last Guardians - Beta\Debug\The Last Guardians - Beta.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I figured the error game from the SDL_ttf library and more specific: TTF_Quit, TTF_OpenFont, TTF_CloseFont and TTF_Init.

I however got no idea what's wrong, anyone who has an idea of what's going on?

This topic is 2661 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.