• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jim_Jones

OpenGL GLUI in Xcode

This topic is 2877 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there.

I'm new to Xcode and Mac OS X programming.

I want to make a project where I can use GLUI (OpenGL User Interface).

The project works fine with the GLUT framework, but once I add the GLUI framework (downloaded from http://lukecyca.com/2008/glui-235-framework-for-mac-os-x.html), things will stop working fine.

I set my project to use the framework, but the linker won't find the GLUI symbols. There are error messages listing GLUI functions and saying that those symbols were not found. A classic linkage problem, except that I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly...

I have also tryied downloading the source code for GLUI and compiling it with MAKE. The examples work fine, but I still can't get the linking to work. And the problem is the same: symbols not found.

Am I missing some basic step?

I'm kind of getting frustrated here. Help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!