Sign in to follow this  

New to C# need pointing in right direction.

This topic is 2662 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi
Im pritty new to C#, I have played around with it moding scripts for runuo (ultima online) but want to lern it properly. i have look around the web and found nothing but the very basics and when i have found a tutorial it dosnt exsplain what were doing or even why.
dose any one know what the best way to learn is ?

i also think sometimes instead of just eading a book the best way is to just do it, little fed up with UltimaOnline so dose any one els know of a good game that uses C# to run ?
Im just looking for a project that will help teach me C# wilst im actully building it not just starting at some words on a page.

any help would be much appreciated as im determined to lern c# aswell as meny other languages liek asp.net ,java ,SQL ect

thx alot
Savage

(yes i know the nickname at the top is wrong cant work out how to change it lol)

Moving this to For Beginners.

We actually have a C# workshop you can get started with, right here.

That should get you up and running with C# in no time, its designed for beginners.

This topic is 2662 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.