Sign in to follow this  

C3Sound - Volunteering Audio Help - High Quality Sound and Music

This topic is 2659 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Got an App/Game you need audio for? I am volunteering my services as a sound designer to build credits in the iPhone/Mobile App realm. Just drop me a line and lets start talking!

Anything from clicks and bleeps to full on original and unique sound design sfx, music and more is available to you and your project.

Go here, check out my work.
www.c3sound.com - click the "Portfolio" tab
If you would like to read about my history in audio, click the "Bio" Tab
More information can be found in the "Services" Tab under "Mobile Gaming Audio"

C3sound Audio Solutions brings experience from the Recording Industry AND the Post Audio for Interactive/Visual Media into one service.

Communication is key with remote working these days. Therefore I have made available conveniences like:
- Private FTP space for file upload/download
- Skype conferences
- Screen Capture Video documented progress for full involvement in direction

DO NOT USE freebie sound websites. These sites are full of re-used, mass distributed, low quality, non-custom, generic sounds that may or may not violate copyright protection. If you settle for basic over-used sounds, it hurts the overall production of your game. If the review is a 10/10 for gameplay, awesome! Why not make the audio 10/10 as well?

Here is to hearing from you soon!
Curtis
C3Sound
www.c3sound.com

Email Me at: ccc@c3sound.com

Sign in to follow this