Sign in to follow this  

Is This Worth it?

This topic is 2635 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok let me first explain my situation last year i started and wanted to try the George brown video game design program, which spans three years.

I failed the first time because i wasn't ready for it, i am fine with programming but i lean more with modeling.

As for the program, the art class i give a zero for a while i thought it was a medical course.

Students will be given a choice of working with either animation or modeling at the start of there second year or middle year.

So what i am saying is it worth of retaking george brown video game design program again or should i look for a different college, with a longer span?

Quote:
Original post by TotalGamer

As for the program, the art class i give a zero for a while i thought it was a medical course.

What do you mean it was a like a medical course? Did they teach all about anatomy? The various muscles in the human body? Human Proportions?

These are all important things to understand on the road to becoming a great artist.

This topic is 2635 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.