Is This Worth it?

Started by
1 comment, last by Dancin_Fool 13 years, 6 months ago
Ok let me first explain my situation last year i started and wanted to try the George brown video game design program, which spans three years.

I failed the first time because i wasn't ready for it, i am fine with programming but i lean more with modeling.

As for the program, the art class i give a zero for a while i thought it was a medical course.

Students will be given a choice of working with either animation or modeling at the start of there second year or middle year.

So what i am saying is it worth of retaking george brown video game design program again or should i look for a different college, with a longer span?
Advertisement
Dude: "is it worth it" is Frequently Asked Question #66. Scroll up and find the tiny blue text that says "View Forum FAQ." Read FAQ 66. Then, after you read that, you may want to rephrase your question.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Quote:Original post by TotalGamer

As for the program, the art class i give a zero for a while i thought it was a medical course.

What do you mean it was a like a medical course? Did they teach all about anatomy? The various muscles in the human body? Human Proportions?

These are all important things to understand on the road to becoming a great artist.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement