Delete Query not working-SQLite

Started by
0 comments, last by Kylotan 13 years, 6 months ago
Hi!
I'm using SQLite for my game. When a particular button is clicked,I've to get the selection of a list control and delete it from the list control and from the database. for this I'm using the following code and query.

if(m_pSelectProfileImage->getRelativePosition().isPointInside(m_MousePos)) {  stringw strtoDelete = profileList->getListItem(profileList->getSelected());  strtoDelete.make_lower();  strtoDelete.trim();  if(!strtoDelete.equals_ignore_case(L"default"))  {   irr::core::stringc testStr = "DELETE FROM profile WHERE name = '";   testStr += strtoDelete;   testStr += "'";   pManager->SQLdb.Query(testStr);   profileList->removeItem(item);  }

I execute the above line and open the database file using SQLite Database Browser to check whether the particular record has been deleted. It's not deleted. When I put a break point to verify the query, my list selection is there in the query(testStr). What might be the problem? How to delete a record?
Advertisement
What part of that code is actually in the SQLite API? I don't recognise any of it. Surely there are methods that return success or failure when you use them, which you can call to see what has actually occurred.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement