Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPhoenixX

Ankhel 3D Game

This topic is 2811 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Sharp your sword, arm yourself and be prepared for a fierce battle, ’cause the best parts of hell are reserved for traitors!



Its coming! On the 5th november I plan to release one chapter of AnkHel, with the best things jME3 has to offer (atm)!
Whats AnkHel? It’s a fast pacing action game with rpg elements. You love a game, where 99% of the game want’s to kill you and the other 1% is just too lazzy to do so? Well, welcome to a world where a lvl99 dragon can show up anytime and a lvl1 monster jumps on your dead corpse. Bring a good portion of humor with ya (or a giant robot). You are gonna need it!


See ya, the 5th november!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!