Sign in to follow this  
socool274

Installing SDL and OGRE on XCode

socool274    100
I have spent countless hours trying to figure out how to use these two things. I have tried countless IDE's and even using g++. Not once have I been able to successfully compile a program for either. I work on a mac, and I would prefer it be on XCode. I really need help, I'm getting really pissed. It just seems whatever I do, there are errors! Please someone post a guide, or similar to help me get through this. Then, as usual, if an error comes up, I will explain it to you, and you can help me fix it. I have experience in C++. I am using Snow Leopard (10.6), with the latest version of xcode (3.1).

socool274    100
Ah, yes, I meant to say 3.2.4, but I got messed up on the version. As for Ogre and SDL, they are already installed. It is the setting up a project with them. I have tried many things, but all of them had ended in failure.

socool274    100
Yes, of course. When creating an SDL project in XCode, cocoa complains with about a 1000 errors. I do not even include cocoa. The inclusions are fine, but in SDL I just cannot surpass the wall that cocoa has built for me.