Installing SDL and OGRE on XCode

Started by
3 comments, last by socool274 13 years, 6 months ago
I have spent countless hours trying to figure out how to use these two things. I have tried countless IDE's and even using g++. Not once have I been able to successfully compile a program for either. I work on a mac, and I would prefer it be on XCode. I really need help, I'm getting really pissed. It just seems whatever I do, there are errors! Please someone post a guide, or similar to help me get through this. Then, as usual, if an error comes up, I will explain it to you, and you can help me fix it. I have experience in C++. I am using Snow Leopard (10.6), with the latest version of xcode (3.1).
Owner and Creator of CGML, along with Phynix. CGML, a 3d, 2d, event library. Version 1.0 is being released, too. Cross platform, windows, OS X, linux, unix. So visit cgml.webs.com today!
Advertisement
The latest is 3.2.4, 3.1 is for Leopard (10.5). Just install macports or fink for ogre or sdl.
Ah, yes, I meant to say 3.2.4, but I got messed up on the version. As for Ogre and SDL, they are already installed. It is the setting up a project with them. I have tried many things, but all of them had ended in failure.
Owner and Creator of CGML, along with Phynix. CGML, a 3d, 2d, event library. Version 1.0 is being released, too. Cross platform, windows, OS X, linux, unix. So visit cgml.webs.com today!
Did you add the Framework to your xcode project?
Yes, of course. When creating an SDL project in XCode, cocoa complains with about a 1000 errors. I do not even include cocoa. The inclusions are fine, but in SDL I just cannot surpass the wall that cocoa has built for me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement