• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MrFreakyZoid

GameDevBlogs

This topic is 2832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there,

Back in July I started a new website that I think might be of interest to some of you.

GameDevBlogs

After reading one too many "hey does anyone know of any good game developer blogs?" posts on various forums, I thought it would be worth setting up a site that gave exactly that.

In particular I wanted to feature more indie devs, and unheard-of "in the trenches" guys, because it seems to me that these are the names that could do with more publicity, and more traffic to their sites.

I have been growing the listings slowly, mostly based on submissions from developers themselves, but I know that there are still a lot missing. That's why I'm posting here - as well as hoping you all become regular readers, I am asking for more blog submissions.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the site, I'd be happy to answer them, and I hope you find it a useful resource to find some new reading material.

Cheers,
MrFreakyZoid

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!