How i made a profiler by CHEATING

Started by
22 comments, last by Scrut 13 years, 6 months ago
I'm going to be constructive.

What you are doing is actually a relatively interesting and complex attempt at accomplishing a common goal. You have done so in a way that I have never seen before. It is clear that you are attempting to be helpful and that you have paid attention do some design considerations. I applaud you for that.

The problem here is that, literally, due to your language (as in, your inability to communicate, not your swearing), no one can understand you. Much like C++, the English language has a grammar and rules, and if you expect to be understood, you must follow them.

If you are capable of writing compilable code in any language, then that shows that your pattern recognition neurons in your brain are functional enough to construct and recognize passable English. Therefore, your inability to do so is NOT justifiable for any reason, and it makes you seem lazy that you simply refuse speak properly. THAT is why you are being rated down, not because no-one likes you or your code. If you don't care about our ability to understand you, why should WE care about our ability to understand you?

Who you are and where you are from is irrelevent. If you want people to take you seriously and treat you like a professional, you need to act like a professional.
Advertisement
A few facts about English that you don't appear to be aware of:

Every sentence begins with a capital letter.
Every sentence ends with a fullstop, period, dot, or whatever you call it in your part of the world, or some other mark such as an exclamation mark or question mark etc.
The word "I" is always capital no matter where in a sentence it appears; no exceptions.
"u" is not a word! An appropriate place to make up words would be in a fictional book. Do you really want anyone to take you seriously, or is all this merely a work of fiction?

Steve132's post sums it up nicely too.
"In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion."
My website dedicated to sorting algorithms
Thumbs up and rated up, to Steve for summing up nicely what needed to be said.
Scrut, sorry but i do not understand what you are trying to say.
here is a little more drawing in paint hope you see how i planned for this one to be used and also this is not my real design for my profiler now just kindof playing with this configuration

[massive inline image removed by jpetrie]

I did not mean to put the object list factories on system layer, as they do not go there. o well for i forgot entire systems, but the is the worst part of it is that i forgot to include alot of the connections and left out polymorphism related connections which is the reason i wanted to make it.

[Edited by - jpetrie on October 23, 2010 9:07:21 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement