internship interview

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 13 years, 5 months ago
-----

[Edited by - musafir2007 on October 23, 2010 7:16:27 PM]
Advertisement
Quote:Can someone give me a overall idea of what this job might be about? what is Ajax, websphere, db2?

a) Have you ever heard of google? It is an EXCELLENT resource when you have a question like "what is x?" Literally type that in and you will find the entire summary of human knowledge on the subjects at your very fingertips. It's crazy, I know, this internet thing!

b) So... You are interviewing for a job you aren't qualified for and you want to try and "cram it all in" last second and hope for the best? This is not going to go well for you.

Good luck! Seriously, you can probably do the job if you can present yourself well even if you don't know the precise tech they are working with. Before asking questions do a bit of work to show you're serious. My main concern is your lack of an attempt to even answer these questions for yourself first.
_______________________"You're using a screwdriver to nail some glue to a ming vase. " -ToohrVyk
Quote:Original post by M2tM
Quote:hey, so I know this is not a very common type of question asked on these kind of forums...
Can someone give me a overall idea of what this job might be about? what is Ajax, websphere, db2?

a) Have you ever heard of google?
... Before asking questions do a bit of work to show you're serious. My main concern is your lack of an attempt to even answer these questions for yourself first.

I second what M2 trademark said. Wholeheartedly. We don't want people who need their hands held every second.
"How do I prepare for a job interview" IS a common type of question on the Breaking In forum, where I'm moving this. Mustafir, scroll up and click the tiny blue "View Forum FAQ" link.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Well, ----- I guess. :O
_______________________"You're using a screwdriver to nail some glue to a ming vase. " -ToohrVyk
Quote:Original post by M2tM
Well, ----- I guess. :O

I guess we told him! (^_^) Nothing more to tell.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement