• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
FooLeo

Raknet with Code::Blocks

This topic is 2827 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I have trying to be able to use Raknet with codeblocks v 10.05 for some time now with no prevail. What I have done, attempting to follow the tutorial directions from the Raknet website(http://www.jenkinssoftware.com/raknet/manual/tutorial.html) is
:

(The directions were for visual studio so i tried doing the equivalent for codeblocks)

include ws2_32 into linker setting -> link libraries under build options of my project.

under "search directories" -> compiler i have added "../Raknet/Source"

I have also included all the source files listed in the source folder of raknet into my actual project.

When I try to run the source tutorial code from the website,
(http://www.jenkinssoftware.com/raknet/manual/tutorialsample1.html)

I obtain the following errors:

error : 'RakPeerInterface' is not a member or Raknet
error : 'peer' was not declared in this scope
error : 'RakNet ::RakPeerInterface has not been declared
error : SocketDesciptor is not a member of Raknet
error : RakNet :: RakPeerInterface has not been declared

Thanks in advanced for your time and help!

Advertisement
Is there any particular reason why you're not trying to get support in a forum specific to either code::blocks (the tool you're having trouble configuring) or RakNet (the library you're trying to use with your tool)?

I'd suggest downloading the free Visual C++ Express and Platform SDK downloads from Microsoft, and using that.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!