List your Indie games on our Indie Market!

Started by
14 comments, last by phresnel 13 years, 5 months ago
Greetings Indie Community / Developers,

I have started a new gaming website called fjoome.com which was made due to my frustration with finding free online games in one place, I know there are websites that have lists like this but mostly they are just big blocks of text or endless pages of "free games".

I wanted to make it easy to find games by category, TAGs and computer requirements.

That aside, I am also a big fan of Indie games and the Indie Community, my latest favourite indie game is Minecraft :)

I wanted to find more Indie games to play, kind of like on Xbox arcade, but was surprised to find almost no decent Indie PC games list, or marketplace.

So I created a new "Indie Games Market" on fjoome.com, I am currently waiting for more Indie developers to submit their games to me, So I came here to tell you about it so you can list yours! Once I have enough submissions I will open the listings to the public.

This is all free of charge of course!

In each game listing the developer can add information, videos, Images, a direct purchase link and website link.

You can add your game here: http://www.fjoome.com/v2/indie-market/submit-your-game

I look forward to hearing from you!
Advertisement
Hi fjoome & the gamedev community!
I'm relativily new in the game developing community. I found this post (and through this post this community) via google. Some friends and I are currently developing a game. We tried to do something really new. But I won't tell what it is till it's finished! ;) But we are now allready looking how we could distribute it. It seems that there is no really good established marketplace for indie games, is there? fjoome seems really promising. Just what we are looking for. So thanks for building fjoome! We will defenately post our game on your site! btw, is it also possible to post the game in beta phase and then have it replaced when it matures?
Thank you and a great day to everybody!
Hi Anton,

Thanks for your input!

Once you submit your game and we add it to the marketplace you can edit your entry with new purchase links or logos or whatever info you want whenever you want.

Just send an email to [indiemarket[at]fjoome.com] and submit your changes.

You will receive all relevant information when you submit your games in the follow up emails from us.

The developer will be in complete control over his listing on the marketplace.

Regarding the Beta phase, I have already created relevant tags and image masks that will clearly indicate games are currently in Beta phase. Once you have completed your beta phase simply send us a mail with the new info and we will update your market listing.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
Anton_hh: How comes you put extra affords into registering up and stating your question here (apart from the praisery) instead of just directly punchin an email to infoMADfjoome.com?

Just curious ..
I guess it was because like he said he hadn't found this community before so registered and replied, which is in my favor because it bumps this thread :)

2 other users have emailed me directly because of this thread too so either form of communication is ok for me :)
@fjoome: Thanks! good to know!

@phresnel: I took the effort to register here to be part of the community. It seems like a good place to be when starting like us to make games. (Even though it might just stay a hobby.) And whats wrong with praising? fjoome was the first site I found what did what I wanted. I could have written an email, but I also wanted to know from other users if there is another site where we could also market our game. If you know any, please tell me!
Thank you,
Anton
So is it for PC games only?
I have an iPad game that I wouldn't mind having some free advertisement for.

Something is slightly wrong with the font on the menus when viewed in Chrome - slightly too small, blurry.
;)

Don't panic and pardon if already too late.

These days phorums receive a ton of spam. I run a forum and a wiki myself, which are currently a bit underused, but already receive a ton of spammage, plus I am also part of the "spam hunters group" of ompf.org/forum, so I am bit sensible, and doing the manual turing test often helps a lot.

Nothing personal. But it is sometimes hard to differentiate users from spammers from astroturfers. See also http://ompf.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1899 .
Yeah I work with chrome and have had that problem since I started working on it. I am still trying to work out what it is. Any one have any ideas?

Regarding the Ipad game, do people advertise ipad games on the net? I thought it was all through the app-store which, is something I am kind of trying to replicate but for indie games.
Quote:I found this post (and through this post this community) via google

Just out of curiosity - what were your search terms?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement