Sign in to follow this  

Evolution of Games

This topic is 2593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The evolution of games is likely to be dictated as much by the changing demographics of gamers as it will by technology.

How do you think that it will affect the future projects and I would like to see ppl share statistical details reg the evolution.

P.S. Inspite of evolution being a a part of the game industry I did not find thread in relation to this in gamedev.

Quote:
Original post by Palidine
Homework question? Certainly sounds worded like one [smile]

Sure does.
What I like to see, when somebody throws out a discussion topic, is for the thrower to include his own thinking as to the question.

Quote:
Original post by narenkeshav
HOMEWORK QUESTION? hmmm if thats what you think cant help.

thk u.

Well if you wish it to be a discussion, please start us out with your own thinking on the topic as Tom suggests

-me

Quote:
Original post by narenkeshav
How do you think that it will affect the future projects and I would like to see ppl share statistical details reg the evolution.

1. How are people supposed to supply meaningful statistics for the future evolution of gaming when:
a) It is the future - it hasn't happened, so no statistics exist
b) Your talking about change which by its nature is very hard to predict. 2 Years before Facebook launched no one was predicting that there was a market for the sort of games that are now such a big success.

2. As people above said - if you want a discussion then feel free to actually start a discussion. Tell us what you think.

This topic is 2593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.