Sign in to follow this  

Twin-stick style top down sprite sheets - where can I find one?

This topic is 2593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I don't know if I'm allowed to make requests here, but does anyone know of a sprite sheet for the player controlled character for a top down twin-stick shooter? I just need one as a placeholder for now, but if I can use it freely, that would be great.

Here's an example of the type of game I'm making:

If you're asking for someone to give/draw you art, your post belongs in the Help Wanted forum.

If you're talking about where to find this sort of art in general, it could belong in this forum.

And if the purpose of a forum is confusing, there IS a Visual Arts forum FAQ which you should have a look at. Heh, I won't take out my frustration on this point because I do know that the link is not especially emphasized and barely anyone reads it.

Right, so I'll lock this topic.
Please make an appropriately formatted post on the Help Wanted forum or check out the stickied thread of free graphics at the top of this forum.

This topic is 2593 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.