Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Dobell

Anti-Squish - Glass Echidna's First Android Game

Anti-Squish is an addictive touch controlled casual Android game. Your goal is to score points by helping flies starting on the left or right side of the screen safely make their way to the opposite side. Prevent them from colliding with each other and make sure they don't get SQUISHED!

If you like to pull out a fairly straight forward casual game in your lunch break then Anti-Squish might just be the game for you. If you're interested take a look at the official Glass Echidna product page or search for "Anti-Squish" on the Android Market.

Feedback is quite welcome, but be gentle, after all this is our first ever Android release.

Glass Echidna is a small game and software development studio operating out of Melbourne, Australia. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S you might recognise myself as the author of Heimdall, open-source cross platform flashing tool. This is my first publicly released mobile app, with the majority of my previous experience coming from larger 3D PC/console centric contract work (on a side note we're always open for more contract work, indies more than welcome).

Sign in to follow this