What weapon is in this picture?

Started by
3 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 13 years, 4 months ago
Hello, I'm developing a very awesome game.

I painted some sprites using this as template:
\
Now I need to do a 3D model of that gun. But I can't search for more reference images because I don't know the name of that weapon.

Can anybody tell me a weapon that looks like that? Doesn't have to be exactly the same weapon as in the picture. A look-a-like will do.

Thanks. :)
Advertisement
To be honest, I don't think that's modeled after a real gun.

Looks like a cross between an M16 and a Famas
It's a Russian OC-14 Groza bullpup assault rifle. Better picture here -- http://www.sinopa.ee/sor/bo001/bo04av/bo04av05/oc14groza01.jpg

It's used by various special and security forces in Russia. There's some mention of it being a replacement for AK-based longarms in general army use, but it's not being made in enough numbers yet.

In your image, the optional vertical foregrip seen in most photos is not present - the forward end of the barrel is used as a mounting point for various accessories -- there's a silencer, a longer sniper version, what appears to be a grenade launcher and the usual assortment of grips, torches and laser sights.

Brilliant. Yes, it does come with an optional underslung grenade launcher. Just what you need on a 9mm 200m-engagement rifle.

Some people just don't know when to stop developing something.
Offtopic: I pretty sure you have a multitude of military suitors.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement