Sign in to follow this  
daikiki

Masters of the Dwarrowdeep Beta

Hi everybody,

I've created a multiplayer turn based 4X browser game that's going into beta this week. It's called "Masters of the Dwarrowdeep", (MoD) and it's the culmination of something I've been working on off and on for the last few years.

I'd like to invite you all to come over and play. I have two one-hundred player games starting this weekend. You can sign up at http://dwarrowdeep.com/. You'll be able to join the games right away and have a look around, although they won't start actually running until the weekend. If you use the bonus code 'rosebud' you'll get a bump to a bronze level account which will let you sign up for the smaller (25 player) Last Man Standing game that's starting on Wednesday.

MoD offers all of the traditional 4x hallmarks: Research, exploration, resource management, and lots of conflict. There's malleable terrain, a full command queuing system, a diplomatic system, lairs, a user driven market, an in-game encyclopedia, and other neat little features. The artwork (the good artwork, that is) was created by the very talented Alex Drummo, who I found on the work for hire board here.

I'd love to hear any feedback you might have. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this