Potential Video Game Characters

Started by
21 comments, last by ParkerLad 13 years ago
Well, I actually haven't thought about it very hard. I'm still trying to find time to finish my story. I have the main points of the story, but I need to work out story specifics.

So far the only legit enemies I have are Tenju himself, and his second in command, which is going to be a giant wolf-bat like creature. Tenju is a powerful shadow spirit, and leader of a mazzive shadow army if that tips you off to what the enemies will look. Because this is a bird themed game, naturally, a majority of the enemies will be some variant of flying creature. Tenju's army so far will consist of scavenger-esk birds ( blackirds, ravens, condors, vultures, buzzards, etc.) I might make other enemies that a both natural enemies and prey of birds. Snakes and insects respectively. The enemies will range from being humanoid to behaving like regular animals and there fighting style will reflect. The size will also reflect their strength and weakenesses. Enemies will also range in intelligence from the retarded standard minions to intelligent pain-in-the-ass minions that are higher in tenju's ranks. The enemies wont be too much of a pain because that takes the fun away from the game, but they will be challenging. The types of enemies will also vary from region to region with the reoccurrance of certain enemies depending on the region.

Fighting strategy variants:
Melee enemies (Offensive and Defensive)
Projectile enemies ( light to heavy artillary)
Turret enemies (light to heavy artillary)
Enemies riding enemies
Enemies that organize groups of other enemies
Enemies that strength other enemies attributes ( strength, speed, defense, health, etc.)

Designs will come over time. I would like to finish the story before i work on other things like designs for minor characters, minions, etc.

Advertisement
Understood.
Hello all,
It's been a long time coming, but my story is finally finished minus the nit-picky details. What you are about to see is an ellaboration on the 10 pt. plot that you saw earlier on this topic. This is about as far as I will go with details on the story. I'm not going to take the time to try and ellaborate on dialogue and cinematography. The game developers that take this idea con worry about that stuff. I'm sure that most of you can imagine where cutscenes, in-game dialogue, and game play will be accordingly. If not, I will consider ellaborating. Once again though, game developer's problem mostly...with my consent.

Here we go; enjoy:

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird and the Power of Flight[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] [/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Blackbird is working on an aero craft on the outskirts of Greater Heron.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird test-drives the craft. The craft malfunctions and crashes near the capital building.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]A mysterious overcast of purplish-black clouds descends over Greater Heron (and all of avian at the same time).[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]1.) Tenju descends upon Avian with his shadow army, conquers the nine regions, and takes possession of the feathers.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]There is a concentration of clouds that descends further upon the capital building.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird makes his way towards the capital building to investigate.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird arrives to find the capital building in ruins.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird enters the capital building to search for personnel.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird sees, unconscious guards as he makes his way to the center of the building.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird enters the center room and finds the remains of a shattered, hidden entrance.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Before he enters, a guard grabs his leg. Blackbird attempts to converse with the guard to assess the situation. The guard eventually loses consciousness at the end of their conversation.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird enters the secret enterance.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird makes his way to the holding area of Greater Heron’s feather.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird also encounters Owlsworth and a tall shadowy figure (Tenju).[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Tenju’s minions defeat Owlsworth’s forces. [/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Tenju commands Owlsworth to relinquish the feather; Owlsworth refuses.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Tenju injures Owlsworth and tosses him aside.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Shadow minions proceed to finish off Owlsworth.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]2.) Blackbird attempts to rescue Owlsworth from the some shadow minions in Greater Heron that are stealing that regions feather. Blackbird’s feather becomes active when the minions attack him. He saves Owlsworth but the minions still take the region’s feather and set up defense around it.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Back at Blackbird’s, Owlsworth awakens. [/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird asks questions about Tenju, the feathers, the guradians, etc.[/font]
[font="Times New Roman"]3.) Owlsworth explains backstory to Blackbird, and Blackbird’s quest begins.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird’s objective is to find the other 2 gaurdians and stop Tenju from harnessing the Power of Flight to release the full power of his shadow army upon the galaxy.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Owlsworth explains that active feathers can home in on other active feathers[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]The feather indicates that the closest feather is in Los Arius; Blackbird sets off.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Upon his arrival, Owlsworth tells Blackbird that there is a famous bounty hunter (Luara) in the region to look out for; she has a feather around her neck.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Substory: Laura Kingfisher- [/font][font="Times New Roman"]player plays as Laura.
Laura’s feather becomes active during substory.
4.) Find Laura in Los Arius region, obtain 2nd feather[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Laura and Blackbird fight together.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Upon defeating some shadow minions, Blackbird explains the situation to Laura (a more condensed version of Owlsworth’s story); Laura reluctantly joins Blackbird.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]5.) Laura and Blackbird proceed to the capital Los Ibis; obtain 3[sup]rd[/sup] feather, rescue the mayor of the region.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Owlsworth contacts Blackbird; Blackbird updates Owlsworth.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Owlsworth tells Blackbird about a region that is still at war with the shadow army. Owlsworth shows that a picture of the region’s top air force team, lead by a certain humming bird.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Substory: Tank Hummerman- play plays as Tank.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Tank’s feather becomes active during substory.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]5.) Find Tank, obtain 4th feather.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]The three fight together to complete Tank’s mission.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Upon completion, Tank happily joins Blackbird and Laura.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]6.) Tank, Laura, and Balckbird proceed to the capital to rescue the mayor of the region and obtain the 5[sup]th[/sup] feather.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]7.) Blackbird and crew reclaim the other feathers, defeating more powerful enemies with each feather obtained.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Team Blackbird’s quest takes them back to Greater Heron to obtain the final feather.
8.) Upon obtaining the 9th feather, Tenchu confronts the guardians, defeats and captures them, and steals the 9 feathers.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]When the gaurdians awake they are confound to energy absorbing devices.
9.) Tenchu absorbs the energy from the feathers and proceeds to conquer the galaxy with his shadow army. Jettisons the guardians and the drained feathers back to Greater Heron.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird and the others awaken to a desolate planet with blackish-purple overcast.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird and the others are disheartened by their defeat. The mayors from each region rally the team to defeat Tenju.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]They find Blackbird’s prototype aero craft and use the feathers to power it so they can reach the capital.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]The team proceeds through the capital and the entrance to Tenju’s HQ guarded by Tenju’s #2.
10.) Guardians return to Tenchu’s HQ.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]Blackbird and team fight their way to the center of Tenju’s HQ where they find Tenju transformed by the Power of Flight.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]11.) Team Blackbird defeats Tenju in an epic battle using the Power of Flight.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"]12.) Avian is saved, happy ending?...teaser for next adventure.[/font]

[font="Times New Roman"] Blackbird and the Birds of Prey
[/font] Blackbird and the Deities of Skyworld

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement