Thanks yall

Started by
7 comments, last by delaford321 13 years, 4 months ago
So I got a job. Pretty much got lucky with the intermingling of high school/college extra curricular activities with their titles I think.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their help through college as far as breaking in is concerned. Really do appreciate it.

For those looking to get in, this is an important lesson in why extra curricular activities are good. I'm fairly sure my resume would have been thrown out immediately without them as I somehow landed an entry level job out of the country.
Advertisement
Congrats! What position and company are you going going with?
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Quote:Original post by zer0wolf
Congrats! What position and company are you going going with?

sorry I kind of forgot to come back here as I've been stupidly busy with new work/relocation.

I got a job as a SE contractor for HB studios in halifax nova scotia.
Even though I didn't help you out and most of the time I antagonize you, congratulations just the same. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you prosper in your new job.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Quote:Original post by LessBread
Even though I didn't help you out and most of the time I antagonize you, congratulations just the same. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you prosper in your new job.

Gracias. It is good to know that despite our differing opinions that you are still professionally supportive.
So you're actually right here in Halifax now? Hi!

Quote:Original post by markm
So you're actually right here in Halifax now? Hi!

hello <_< >_>
I actually did a Skype interview with them a month or two ago. They weren't hiring Producers at the moment, but I thought it was pretty cool how they do the pre-screening video interviews.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
I'm new here, it's great to see that this site helps people out professionally. Congrats!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement