Sign in to follow this  
grhufnagl

"My Escape" is Giving Away 30,000 Mochi Coins!

To celebrate the release of our first game, Critter Cubes, My Escape is hosting a cube-stacking contest. Tasty, ice-cold cubes***.

Play Critter Cubes

If you can stack 'em high, for you Mochi Coins we will buy! Running from December 6th through December 19th, the rules are simple:

The top three highest scores submitted through the Critter Cubes leader boards by December 19th at 11:59pm (GMT-6) will win!

1st Prize - 17,600 Mochi Coins* ($20 USD value)
2nd Prize - 8,400 Mochi Coins ($10 USD value)
3rd Prize - 4,000 Mochi Coins ($5 USD value)

------

To participate, you must:

Create an account through Mochi Games

AAAAAAAAND...

Submit an email by December 19th to contact@my-escape.net with the subject "Critter Cubes Contest," including your full name, Mochi Games user name as well as the email used to register the Mochi Games account.

------

After December 19th, My Escape will pull the scores of all contestants directly from the Critter Cubers leader boards to determine the winners, so be sure to submit your score after each play session.

------

In addition, if you join us on Facebook, you will automatically be considered for a second contest and, thusly, a second set of prizes from Critter Cubes' artist, Dave Rigley!

"Like" Us. No, LOOOOOOVE US!!

My Escape's Facebook Page

1st Prize** - Dave will put a chosen portrait of you inside one of the cubes to create you into your own Critter Cube! You will also receive a customized image of your name constructed form the shapes of our Critter Cubes creatures!

2nd and 3rd Prizes - You will receive a customized imageof your name constructed form the shapes of our Critter Cubes creatures!

Good luck and stay warm!

George Hufnagl
Producer and Audio Designer
My Escape

---------------------------------------------------

*Prizes may not be exchanged for actual dollar amounts or any other currency. All prizes will be transferred through the Mochi Coins Gift Card website: Mochi Coins Gift Site

**In order to be considered for all Facebook contest prizes, you must also be registered for the main Critter Cubes contest.

***Please note that cubes are not to be eaten nor used for lowering the temperature of beverages higher than those of the cubes.

Sign in to follow this