• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

A search for words

This topic is 2631 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys!

I am creating a game.. obviously..

I don't want to say too much about the game idea yet, because it is too early in the process, but I can say that one key component is language. I am creating three fictional languages, or base languages rather, of which one is supposed to have an East Asian sound to it, the second a Balkan sound, and the third a Germanic or Slavic sound.

This is where I want you guys to enter the query. I need fictional words. Preferably some which fit to one of those categories. Let loose your imagination people, and hit that keyboard.

Thanks in advance ;D
mvh Ivark

Advertisement
Thanks, that looks quite helpfull! I have thought of creating a word-generator, but haven't really thought of that kind of approach. I could make three different generators with different "rules" or such to differ the three base languages. If I can make it work properly, I might not even have to include a library – I can simply let the game generate a new language for each "save". It would work really well with my consept!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement