Help me name some guns, yo!

Started by
5 comments, last by EzeAzu 13 years, 2 months ago
I figured this would be the appropriate thread. I honestly have no creativity in thinking of good names for characters and for that matter, weapons.

I am creating a SHMUP (Shoot'em Up) game and I have come up with 3 unique weapons that uses wood as ammo...and the mc is a beaver with guns.

So I have three guns, each with there own specs, and they are home-made by the beaver so they are not of the best quality. I will list the names I made, but I hate them all. If anyone has suggsts, let me know!

1. Chip Chucker: Fires unlimited wood chips at a fairly decent rate.
-Action: Crank
-Ammunition: Wood chops, branches
-Muzzle Velocity: 2/4
-Fire Rate: 3/4
-Damage: 2/4

2. Flingadisk: Fires unlimited mini wood disks in a more spread fassion.
-Action: Compressed Air; Saw
-Ammunition: Branches
-Fire Rate: 2/4
-Damage: 3/4

3. Splinter Spitter: Fires unlimited wood shards in a straight line with no spread.
-Action: Motor; Grinder
-Ammunition: Branches, bark, and logs
-Fire Rate: 4/4
-Damage: 1/4

Obviously the ones in bold are the names I'm not too thrilled about. Also, if there are any *better* weapon ideas please share!

Thanks! n_n
Advertisement
1. Sharpener: Fires unlimited wood chips at a fairly decent rate.

2. D.J.: Fires unlimited mini wood disks in a more spread fassion.

3. Toothpicker: Fires unlimited wood shards in a straight line with no
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by owl
1. Sharpener: Fires unlimited wood chips at a fairly decent rate.

2. D.J.: Fires unlimited mini wood disks in a more spread fassion.

3. Toothpicker: Fires unlimited wood shards in a straight line with no

nice, haha
Wood Flinger

SplinterDisk

Log Lugger
Without commitment you will never achieve your dream.
Slug slammer, Meat Packer, the Tenderizer, the Freudotron Mark VI...

Know what the best IRL is? The ASRAAM. The ASRAAM is a heat seeking missile; it thrusts for a few minutes chasing after the tail of a jet, penetrates deep inside then "delivers its payload" i.e. explodes.
"Wood chipper"?
[color=#1C2837][size=2]So I have three guns, each with there own specs, and they are home-made by the beaver so they are not of the best quality. I will list the names I made, but I hate them all. If anyone has suggsts, let me know!

1. Wood Chunk/Chuck Chucker: Fires unlimited wood chips at a fairly decent rate.

2. Sawed 'n Chopped Shotgun: Fires unlimited mini wood disks in a more spread fashion.

3. Splinter Hell: Fires unlimited wood shards in a straight line with no spread.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement