Medieval4D - Demo

Started by
2 comments, last by AbalamOnline 13 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone,

A demo version,( export disabled ), of Medieval4D is now available. You can download the demo and a free model from here.

There is also a quick introduction to Medieval4D on
">Youtube.

About Medieval4D
The Medieval4D tool set is a combination of both a simple 3D modeling program and a "core" catalogue of pre-built 3D objects and textures. To create medieval structures such as houses, Inns, shops etc, you simply drag and drop these objects in to the modeler then move/rotate/scale/texture them as you see fit. You can then export the finished model in .x format to be used directly in your games.

Model House

If you don't have time to build structures yourself, you can copy models from the growing list of Structures in the database

If you're interested in Medieval4D and would like to know when its ready for purchase, please register here

Thanks,

logo
Build Medieval Structures the easy way...
Advertisement
Very, very nice. My game is based on the Medieval era, so this program will be just perfect for modeling.

Might I ask what it will cost?
I'll be releasing this under an 'early-adopter' licence for NZ$50, which is currently about US$37 or 24 pounds sterling.

The early adopter licence means you will receive free updates when they're ready, and there isn't a restriction on what type of game can use the models you make. Later on I may change the cost, ( i.e. price increase), for different licence types such as Indie, Commercial etc. But those with an early adopter licence won't need to pay anything extra except for any additional 'model/texture' packs that will be released later

Cheers
Sweet. I'm going to look into buying it whenever it's ready, of course I'll have to do some thinking, though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement