HIII :) i have favor to ask :)

Started by
14 comments, last by FableFox 13 years, 4 months ago
Hii all mates on gamedev.net :)

I am newbie writer in game scenes i have developer partner (also newbie ) :)) we tried to make game but we face proplem in game formulas like :

1- lvl
2- state
3- attack & defense in pvp
4- items states with primary character state .
5- boss fight
6- multi-players on boss fight .

I am sorry to be so demanding i hope you help me :)).

Thanks .
Advertisement
?

Again, what?
If you want us to help you please make full sentences and state a question.
[ Don't be a dick. --Sneftel ]

[Edited by - Sneftel on December 14, 2010 2:16:55 PM]
To derail from all the sarcastic replies so far.

Judging from that list, you want make the next ZOMFG-World-of-Warcraft-killer-MMO, like every other new game developer dreams of.

Pro-tip of the day: Dream, but leave it like that for now

Start out with something simple, a text-based adventure game. A clone of Pong, just something that gets you started without too many questions. And after a few years of experience you can start thinking of your dream again, by then you will probably have enough experience to understand it's an impossible task without an army backing you up.
EMMMMMMM

Any way thanks for mocking me . i think it was wrong to asking you thanks .
Not mocking you. Just trying to get you to expand on what you asked as it wasn't clear to me. Perhaps I am the one who should be asking for help? Any doctors in here?
I don't mean you Donkey _Breath i mean andy & panic . You simply said you don't get it but them :/ .

any way i will looking for other place members show respect to each other .

thanks Donkey _ Breath
People can't read your mind, you'll get the same answers everywhere posting messages like that.
I wasn't mocking you either. I was giving you some realistic advice. Perhaps in a harsh way, sorry for that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement