allegro game library

Started by
12 comments, last by Trumgottist 13 years, 3 months ago
ok iam now using code blocks, and there are no errors anymore except for one which im unclear about

install_allegro_version_check

this is the build error

what can I do to see if there are more than one version of allegro on my computer? how i can I delete one without affecting my settings.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by fender0613
ok iam now using code blocks, and there are no errors anymore except for one which im unclear about

install_allegro_version_check

this is the build error

what can I do to see if there are more than one version of allegro on my computer? how i can I delete one without affecting my settings.

Good Choice! Another alternative is CodeLite.

Anyways, Code::Blocks also supports Devpacks so you can install your allegro devpack in it and see if you still get errors.

Hi.
I still have no idea what im doing wrong, i looked on my computer to see if there were two versions of allegro and there were. I deleted both and reinstalled it, my codeblocks is still saying the same error. I dont know where to go from here.
all my compiler settings are correct.

what does this error mean anyways?
The error indicates that you still have two versions of the library. When are you getting the error? If it's when you try to run your program, you're trying to run it with the wrong version of the dll. (In that case, you probably have one in a system folder.)

Edit: I saw your other thread, that has a bit more information. (Don't post the same problem in multiple threads! It's just confusing.) I agree with what LennyLen says there.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement