Sign in to follow this  

[Help] DirectX7

This topic is 2546 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, i downloaded the DirectX 7.0 SDK, i did a project (DLL to inject) to draw text, the game has DirectX 7.0, but i cant Draw, the D3DXFont, D3DFont or related with that, doesnt exist, any ideas?. Also D3DCOLOR_ARGB and LPD3DXFONT doesnt exist.

PD: heres the lost DirectX SDK (DX 7.0 SDK) or seems to. http://www.filefront.com/14294415/dx7adxf.exe/

Any particular reason you are using DX 7? DX 9 is supported by just about every (home) computer now (and it's much easier and better documented than DX 7 IMO) and the newest release are up to DX 11! DX 7 is absolutely deprecated.

Anyhoo, if you want help you will have to be more specific. What are you problems? What errors do you get? Post some code.

Quote:
Original post by Promethium
Any particular reason you are using DX 7? DX 9 is supported by just about every (home) computer now (and it's much easier and better documented than DX 7 IMO) and the newest release are up to DX 11! DX 7 is absolutely deprecated.

Anyhoo, if you want help you will have to be more specific. What are you problems? What errors do you get? Post some code.

Yes there is particular reason, there is a game, a Spanish game, that uses DX 7, and I would like to do some printeable text or a menu hack, like OGC for games, so I decided to do a DLL to inject. But information about DX7 is scarce :(. If u want some code I can paste or give it to you.

This topic is 2546 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.