Sign in to follow this  

Eclipse IDE problem

This topic is 2547 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm on a mac( my first one) and got eclipse java version going. Instead of downloading visual studio for C++, I though having one IDE for all would be bettter. So I downloaded the plugin for C++ developement for eclipse through the eclipse interface. And after the download and all, I tried to make a simple hello world program, but everytime I try to run the program I get an error "Binary not found". It works fine for Java, its just bugging out for C++ projects. Any idea on how to fix this. I googled but I couldn't resolve my problem. Anyways, now I'm just thinking I should get visual studio 2010 from my school. Thanks.

I've been using Eclipse for Java for a few months now, it seems alright. But when I got the C++ download for Eclipse, I had the same problem on my Mac. I had a hard time getting into XCode, so I just switched to NetBeans. If XCode doesn't work out for you, try that, it's really pretty nice and easy to figure out.

Happy Coding!

This topic is 2547 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.